Grand River construction update for Downtown Farmington and surrounding area
Grand River Construction:
There will be single-lane closures on Grand River for adjusting drainage structure in the roadway. The lane closures will be in effect as Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) works its way along the project limits, which are Sinacola Street to Colgate Street. The closures will start on August 2, 2017 and extend through August 25, 2017.
Some roads that have dual turning lanes onto Grand River will have one turning lane closed periodically while MDOT works in the vicinity of the intersection. The roads with the dual turning movements are:
- Westbound Grand River at the 10 Mile Road/Grand River Intersection
- Southbound M-5 Exit Ramp to Grand River
- Southbound Halsted Road at Grand River
- Northbound Freedom Road at Grand River
- Southbound Orchard Lake at Grand River
MDOT has posted a real-time construction map: https://goo.gl/xm9xbQ
All Latest News ...