Farmington City Offices temporarily close to the public
Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, City of Farmington offices will be closed to the public until Monday, April 6, except for public safety matters. City staff will continue to work regular schedules and is available during normal business hours via phone and email to answer questions and assist with permits, payments, and other services. Our Department of Public Works will be open to accept deliveries. We continue to encourage use of our online services – a list of these services can be found on our website, farmgov.com, under Items of Interest on our home page. We also have a drop box in front of City Hall nearest to Liberty Street.
How to reach us:
The City will hold its March Board of Review on Thursday from 1:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Residents can be buzzed into City Hall by pushing the button by our front doors.
- City Manager David Murphy: , 248-474-5500, ext. 2221
- Public Safety: 248-474-4700, select option 2 for the desk officer
- Director of Finance and Administration Chris Weber: , 248-474-5500, ext. 2247
- City Clerk Mary Mullison: , 248-474-5500, ext. 2218
- Director of Economic and Community Development Kevin Christiansen: , 248-474-5500, ext. 2229
- Superintendent of Public Works Chuck Eudy: , 248-473-7250
- Downtown Development Authority Director Kate Knight: , 248-4747-5500, ext. 2214
All Latest News ...